Cicero School Directory
The 2019-2020 Cicero School Directory app, called DirectorySpot, is now available!
How to get started:
If you were a DirectorySpot user last year, then you don’t need to do anything. Just log in (same username and password) and you will see the new data. Please make sure you have the latest version of DirectorySpot to see the new features (check the app store for any “updates”).
If you are a NEW user, you have been set up and can download DirectorySpot for free from the App Store (iPhone users) or Google Play (Android users), or you can also access the data from the web.
For Smartphone Users:
- Download the DirectorySpot app by going to your app store and searching “DirectorySpot” or by clicking on the appropriate link here: iPhone – http://goo.gl/5U2Tzq or Android – http://goo.gl/iBK9lY
- Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and click on “Reset Password.”
- Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password.
For Tablet, Mac, or PC Users
- Go to directoryspot.net and click on “Login” in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your email address as your Username, and click on “Reset Password.” An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
- Click on the link in your email to set your password and login.
Note – if downloading to an iPad, just search for “iPhone apps” and you will find DirectorySpot. Also, if you downloaded the App last year, be sure to update it to take advantage of all the latest eatures.
The app is very secure and only parents and staff of Cicero will be granted access. Each user will logon with their authorized email address and will set their password. If you would like more information on the security features, please click on this link: https://www.directoryspot.net/security.php.